0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What detail would you give to a grave / lair digger?CorrectIncorrect
Match each grave / lair type with its description.
- A headstone only is permitted (or occasionally a flat tablet) with the ground in front being laid to lawn.
- A kerbset may be permitted, covering the whole of the gravespace.
- A building with chambers above ground. Chambers may be individually owned.
- A building above with coffins placed below ground, possibly owned by a single family.
- A grave below ground where the earth is excavated and the space lined with bricks, covered with a concrete cap.
Lawn grave / lair
Full grave / lair
Bricked grave / lair