The purpose of a funeral arrangement is to both obtain and provide information to the client in a completely unbiased manner. This will ensure the outcome is the decision of the client and not that of the funeral director or arranger.
Consequently, an arrangement form needs to accommodate all the details relating to a funeral in one document. Some of the information covered in the arrangement form will include:
- Who is the client?
- Who has died, when, where and how?
- Is the funeral to be a burial or cremation?
- Is a religious or non-religious service preferred?
- Coffin / casket selection
- Floral tributes
- Estimate of funeral expenses
- Confirmation of funeral arrangements
- The Notice of Right to Cancel