This unit describes the knowledge and performance outcomes required to develop learners’ understanding of managing and conducting the funeral. This unit has ten learning outcomes and four activities.
To complete this unit you will need to:
- Download and read the unit course content learner material, in conjunction with any additional lesson material from your course tutor.
- Complete the Portfolio of Evidence activities, using the Activity templates below. Share your work with your tutor for feedback and guidance, and once you are happy with your finished work, upload the completed Activity template for submission for final marking by NAFD Examiners.
- For this unit, you are required to provide evidence of conducting funerals of the following: baby or child, a large attendance, diversity considerations, burial and cremation, a funeral for more than one deceased. Add your evidence and witness statements throughout the activities in the Portfolio of Evidence for this unit.
- Having completed and uploaded all the activities, take the ‘End of Unit Proof of Learning Assessment’ quiz at the end of the lesson content panel below.
- Your answers to the end of unit proof of learning assessments will need to be reviewed and marked by your tutor, before you can move on to the next unit.
Click here to view or download the learner material for this unit.